- Made from recycled PET bottles
- Waterproof thanks to PFC-free impregnation
- 14-15.5 liters volume
- Light weight
The daypack "Mika" with its modern shape and the smart expansion function is an ideal daypack for both men and women.
In the large main compartment you will find a padded laptop compartment and a zip compartment for small items. On the outside there are elastic pockets for drinking bottles, umbrellas etc. The additional front pocket offers quick access to keys and mobile phone. The well thought-out design allows you to be perfectly organized and find your things quickly. The volume can be expanded from 14 to 15.5 liters. The shoulder straps and back are padded with breathable mesh material.
A TPE coating on the outer fabric provides additional stability. Due to the PFC-free impregnation, the backpack is water-repellent.
The "Mika" daypack is part of the Johnny Urban "Eco-Series". The outer fabric and inner lining of the backpack are made of polyester made from recycled PET bottles. In this way, plastic waste finds a new use and the consumption of natural resources is reduced.
Compared to other production methods, the energy consumption is reduced by a whopping 50% and the amount of waste water in the recycling process by 20%. The use of PFC-free impregnations also prevents harmful substances from getting into the environment.
- Functional and modern design
- Volume flexibly expandable
- Zippered compartments inside and outside
- Elastic side compartments for umbrella, water bottle etc.
- Padded laptop compartment for devices up to 15.6 inches
- Soft mesh padding in back & straps
- Securely closable with a zip and buckle
- Flexible back strap for trolley attachment
- Recycled, sustainable polyester
Volume: 14 liters, expandable to 15.5 liters
Dimensions: 40 x 30 x 12.5 cm
Material: Outer fabric: 60% recycled polyester, 30% TPE, 10% polyester; Lining: 100% recycled polyester