- Cash on pickup
- Bank Transfer
3. Payments with Klarna
Put all the items you want in your shopping cart and select “Klarna” as the payment method at the checkout.
Enter the required personal information. You will then be informed immediately whether the payment has been approved.
Klarna will email you your order confirmation and remind you when it's time to pay.
As soon as you have completed your first purchase with Klarna, you can complete all future purchases with Klarna with just one click.
Payment options with Klarna:
Pay for your purchase directly - with your card or bank account. We offer you the following options for this:
- Sofortüberweisung: If you pay with Klarna Sofortüberweisung, you can pay easily, quickly and securely with your online banking data - without registration, just smoooth.
- Direct debit: Pay for your orders by direct debit. Simply enter your bank details and your bank account will be debited shortly afterwards.
- Credit card: Prefer to shop with your card? No problem - just enter your credit card details as usual and your card will be debited automatically.
Buy a new favorite item today and simply pay for it later within 14 or 30 days. So you can take a close look at it before you pay for it. That's how it works:
- Select “Invoice” as the payment method at checkout. There you decide whether you want to pay in 14 or 30 days.
- After the purchase you will receive your invoice. You can conveniently pay for this in our app or online. You can also temporarily pause a payment if there is a problem.
- If you want to return goods, you can easily mark your returns in the Klarna app to pause the invoice until the returns have been processed. We will update your invoice as soon as the goods have arrived at the retailer.
3. Installment purchase
- Shop today and split the cost into fixed or flexible installments up to 24 months.
- No prior registration is required for Klarna installment purchase. You can choose this payment method directly at the checkout .
- The number of installments available to you for your purchase, as well as costs and terms, are shown to you at checkout.
Our tip: Download the Klarna app. So you always have full control and overview of your payments.
With the Klarna app, you hold the reins: You can pay with ease or change the payment method if necessary - even after the purchase. You can view your orders at any time, register returns and be reminded of open invoices. This way you always have an overview of all your purchases. You can also link your bank account to the app to pay with 1-click. To put it simply: With the Klarna app you can shop what you want and pay how you want. And if you have any questions: Our chat is open. 24/7
CTA: Google Play CTA: App StoreAbout Klarna
Always on the safe side
Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy applies to purchases made with Klarna. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.frequently asked Questions
You can find more information about Klarna's payment options here in the FAQs.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm in 2005 with a clear goal: to fundamentally change the payment experience for buyers and merchants. In the last 15 years the world around us has changed and yet our mission remains as relevant as ever: to make payments as easy, secure and above all smoooth as possible. So everyone can shop what they want and pay how they want.