Compact roll-top all-rounder
- Made from recycled PET bottles
- Water-repellent, PFC-free impregnation
- 12.5 - 15.5 liters volume
- Light weight
The unisex roll top backpack "Robin" is the little brother of the Johnny Urban bestseller backpack "Aaron". The difference between the two models is the size, the functions are the same. Due to its size and flexibility, the roll top is suitable for men and women and ideal for leisure, university or travel.
In order to be able to find everything quickly, the main compartment is lined with a light-colored fabric. The main compartment has a padded laptop compartment and a small zip compartment. There are also two additional compartments on the outside. The straps of the backpack are softly padded and can be flexibly adjusted in length.
A TPE coating on the back of the outer fabric provides additional stability. The backpack is water-repellent thanks to the PFC-free impregnation.
The "Robin" backpack is part of the Johnny Urban "Eco-Series". The fabric used was made from recycled PET bottles. In this way, plastic waste finds a new use and the consumption of natural resources is reduced.
Compared to other production methods, the energy consumption is reduced by a whopping 50% and the amount of waste water in the recycling process by 20%. The use of PFC-free impregnations also prevents harmful substances from getting into the environment.
- Minimalist, slim & stylish design
- Maximum flexibility thanks to the roll-top function
- Recycled, sustainable polyester
- Practical compartments: 2x outside, 1x inside
- Soft padding in the back, straps & bottom
- Securely closable with zip and Velcro
- Padded laptop compartment for devices up to 15.6 inches
- No straps dangling loosely
- Backpack dimensions within carry-on baggage allowance
Volume: 12.5 - 15.5 liters
Dimensions: 41 x 28 x 11 cm rolled up, 60 x 28 x 11 cm unrolled
Material: Outer fabric 67% recycled polyester, 33% TPE; Lining 100% polyester recycled