CBD Vital Bio Relax Tee
Teebeutel Hanfblätter Zitronenmelisse

Hemp Organic Relax Tea

Regular price€12,90
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Hemp meets lemon balm

  • Hemp tea with CBD from hemp leaves
  • Controlled biologically
  • Without coloring and preservatives

Find peace with the organic relax tea from CBD Vital. Hemp has been used for thousands of years as a natural alternative for an improved body feeling. The positive properties of the plant support inner balance in everyday life. The use for relaxation is particularly popular.

With its unique composition of hemp leaves and lemon balm leaves, the Relax Tea from CBD VITAL provides a moment of relaxation after a stressful day.

  • Time out from everyday life
  • Pleasantly light taste
  • For inner harmony
  • Vegan, free from flavors and additives
  • Infusion bags biodegradable

Content: 20 pieces of 2.5g each (50g in total)

Preparation: Pour boiling water over the tea bag and let it steep for 5-8 minutes.

Ingredients: hemp leaves 80%, lemon balm leaves 20%

Note: Not recommended for children, adolescents, pregnant and lactating women. Store dry and protected from light.

Shipping charges within Germany €4.50. Free shipping from €50. Shipping is via DHL.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
CBD Vital Über die Marke
About The Brand
CBD Vital

The Austrian company believes that everyone deserves to achieve the best possible state of health in a self-determined manner.
That is why CBD VITAL consistently relies on high-quality hemp-CBD products for well-being.
The brand pays attention to sustainability and transparency. That is why the ecological organic cultivation of the hemp plants is also GACP certified. All products are regularly tested and certified to ensure all products are of the highest quality.

You might like it too

Gift Cards
Support Your neighborhood

We believe that local shops are an integral part of a neighborhood's character. Help us stay local by buying a gift card for you or your loved one!